DIGITAL DOWNLOAD – you will receive an email with the link immediately after purchase – please check your spam folder.
TAKE STUNNING PHOTOS AT ARCHES & CANYONLANDS!
Grab this Arches Vacation Planner that will tell you when and where to get the best sunrise, sunset and nighttime pictures at Arches and Canyonlands National Park!
With this awesome, easy to follow itinerary, you won’t:
• Sit in line waiting to enter the park, wasting precious time that could be spent exploring the trails and taking pictures.
• Miss your chance to take a picture at the popular photo spots in the parks.
• Take sub-par photos that fail to capture the truly awe-inspiring beautify of this vibrant natural landscape.
• Leave the park feeling stressed out and disappointed.
Instead, you will:
• Get into the park so you can snap your photos before they fill up with visitors.
• Learn how to take exquisite photos at the best locations, at the right time of day with the best lighting, and without other people constantly walking into your shots.
• Have an enjoyable and relaxing trip without stress.
• Return home with a series of unforgettable memories and a camera full of stunning photographs that you can share with everyone.
24 page guide includes:
→ A detailed list of ideal photo locations so you capture the best images in the best light.
→ A step by step, 3 day photo itinerary that shows you exactly where to go and how to take amazing photos of all the must-see attractions in the parks.
→ A list of all the essential camera gear that you’ll need to pack for your trip so you’re prepared with all the tools you need to capture amazing photos! (Don’t worry if you don’t have a professional camera, you can still capture stunning photos with your phone!)
→ Expert tips on how to capture incredible milky way photos in the Moab area.
→ Our recommendations on where to stay in Moab and in the areas around Arches and Canyonlands national parks to make it easy for you to find the right hotel or vacation rental to meet your needs.
→ A travel photography resource list with all the key concepts of landscape photography.
→ Helpful links to any additional resources you might need in the area with things to do in case you want to explore the parks beyond the 3 days we detail in the guide.