Canyonlands National Park Fall Activities Story
Canyonlands National Park should be at the top of your list of places to visit in Utah if you enjoy fall activities like hiking, biking, scenic drives, photography, and more!
Get the Packing Lists!
– Canyonlands in September highs 84 | lows 51 degrees F
– Canyonlands in October highs 70 | lows upper 30s degrees F
– Canyonlands in November highs 55 | lows high 20s degrees F
Fall Scenic Drives
--Island in the Sky Scenic
--Needles Scenic Drive
Fall Hiking At Canyonlands
– Island in the Sky hikes: Mesa Arch, Grand View Point, Aztec Butte and Upheaval Dome.
– Canyonlands Needles hikes that are easy: Roadside Ruin, Pothole Point
Stargazing at Canyonlands is another must-do activity. On a clear night, the sky is literally filled with stars. Canyonlands National Park is a Dark Sky Park and they have a slogan that says “Half the Park is After Dark”!
SWIPE UP TO READ MORE!