Utah National Parks with Kids
From the canyons of Zion to the red rocks of Arches, Utah’s National Parks offer incredible landscapes and activities for all ages like hiking, horseback riding, stargazing, and more!
Get all our tips!
Grab Your FREE Fall Packing List!
Hiking in Utah National Parks with Kids
Hiking is a great way to see the natural beauty of the landscape in these areas. All five parks have easy, family-friendly trails that we’ll detail below.
Scenic Drives in Utah National Parks with Kids
All five parks have a scenic drive to explore the various points of interest with things to see, do and photograph at each stop.
Arches National Park with Kids
Arches National Park with kids:
– Best Hikes in Arches National Park
– Arches National Park Scenic Drive
– Junior Ranger Program at Arches
– Arches National Park Tours
Canyonlands National Park with Kids
Here’s a list of things to do at Canyonlands National Park with kids:
– Canyonlands Hikes
– Island in the Sky Scenic Drive
– Junior Ranger Program at Canyonlands
– Canyonlands National Park Tours
Capitol Reef with Kids
Here’s a list of activities to at Capitol Reef National Park with kids:
– Capitol Reef Scenic Drive
– Junior Ranger Program at Capitol Reef
– Capitol Reef National Park Tours
– Capitol Reef National Park Facts