We get asked often our recommendation for hotels near Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
If you’re wondering where to stay near Bryce Canyon and Zion, there are all types of lodging options in the two parks and in the towns near the parks.
If you’re specifically looking for hotel accommodations near both parks, check out our list below!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Hotels Near Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
The distance between Bryce Canyon and Zion is 72.4 miles. The drive takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes along a winding canyon road. We don’t recommend doing the drive from one park to the other very often.
You’ll have three options to choose for your trip to visit both Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks:
- Stay in either of the parks and “commute” to see the other park.
- Stay in one park then travel and stay in the other park.
- Stay in one of the towns between the two parks.
You’ll need to decide what’s best based on the Utah National Park road trip itinerary you’ve created.
Below we’ll list hotel options for staying at Bryce Canyon, Zion and the towns located between the two parks.
Bryce Canyon National Park Hotels
Here’s a list of Bryce Canyon hotels in the park and in the nearby towns.
The Lodge at Bryce Canyon
The only hotel-type accommodate inside the park is The Lodge at Bryce Canyon. There are lodge rooms, studio rooms, guest suites, and cabins. Staying at the Lodge will be a rustic experience because there are no TV’s, air conditioning, or Wi-Fi. If you’re looking for a hotel with all the amenities, then this isn’t the lodging option for you!
Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn
Located 1 mile from the park is the Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn, It’s a popular hotel near Bryce Canyon so book well in advance. Rooms include TV’s, private bathrooms, AC, and free WiFi. Pets are allowed on request, charges may apply. Other amenities include a fitness center, indoor pool open all year, jacuzzi, convenience store and restaurant. Free continental breakfast is included.
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
If you’re looking for a luxury hotel option, the Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand is pretty much it. It’s also only 1 mile from the park. Amenities include a fitness center, indoor pool open all year, jacuzzi, convenience store and restaurant. Free continental breakfast is included.
Bryce Canyon Log Cabins
Log cabins aren’t hotels, but we recommend Bryce Country Cabins as a consideration. They are known for their comfortable beds and spectacular views. Located in Tropic about 15-minutes from Bryce Canyon, the rustic cabins come standard with air-conditioning, outdoor furniture, a TV with cable channels, a microwave, a refrigerator (some have a full kitchen or kitchenette), a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free WiFi.
Check Amazon for: Bryce Canyon Guides and Maps
More Lodging Options Near Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Places to Stay
- Bryce Canyon Hotels
- Tropic Utah Lodging
- Panguitch Utah Hotels
- VRBO Vacation Rentals near Bryce Canyon
Plan Your Bryce Canyon Vacation
- Visiting Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Packing List
- Things to Do at Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Photo Spots
- Best Time to Visit Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Tours
Zion National Park Hotels
Here’s a list of Zion National Park hotels in the park and in the nearby towns.
Staying at the Zion Lodge is something we recommend. When the Zion National Park shuttle is in service, Zion Lodge guests can drive their own vehicle into the canyon which is so nice! It’s located three miles north along the Zion Canyon scenic drive. It has motel rooms, cabins, and suites as well as a gift shop and post office. However, rooms do fill up quickly so reservations are highly recommended.
Hotels in Springdale Near Zion
The town of Springdale, Utah borders the park. You can park at any of the hotels in town for free and take the Springdale shuttles for free.
During the busy season it may be hard to find parking at Zion National Park or in the town of Springdale, plus you have to pay for that parking.
Here’s a list of hotels in Springdale, Utah we recommend
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale – Zion National Park Area – One of our favorite places to stay – clean and comfortable!
- Quality Inn Springdale at Zion Park
- Best Western Plus Zion Canyon Inn & Suites
- La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park/Springdale – We like the easy access from the parking lot to our room!
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Springdale Zion National Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park – Another favorite hotel that we recommend!
- Driftwood Lodge – Zion National Park – Springdale
BUY AT AMAZON: Zion National Park Guides and Maps
More Lodging Options Near Zion
- Places to Stay at Zion National Park
- Vacation Rentals in Springdale
- Camping in Zion National Park
- RV parks near Zion National Park
Plan Your Vacation To Zion National Park
- Zion National Park Travel Guide
- Zion National Park Packing List
- Best Time to Visit Zion National Park
- Things to do at Zion National Park
- Zion National Park Tours
Hotels and Lodging BETWEEN Bryce Canyon and Zion
There are a few small towns between the two parks: Mount Carmel (near the East Entrance to Zion National Park), Orderville, Glendale and Hatch. You’ll find hotels, cabins, vacation rentals, RV parks and campgrounds: