We’ve put together the ultimate list of road trip snacks and food for adults and kids. You’ll find a variety of travel snack ideas: healthy snacks, portable snacks, protein snacks, and make-ahead meals!
Snacks are essential when it comes to long drives because they help keep everyone energized and focused during the journey.
With the right snacks, you can make sure everyone has enough fuel to get through any bumps in the road that may come up on your trip.
There are plenty of snack options at gas stations, but we like to make our own! This list of homemade travel snacks are delicious and will help keep you full while you’re on the go!
Check out this ultimate list of make-ahead snack recipes for adults and kids that will help cut the costs and empty calories of foods you’ll find at gas stations!
Be sure to grab the Road Trip Packing List that includes items for comfort, organization, eating, and first aid to make the family vacation a success. You’ll also receive a Road Trip Itinerary to plan the day-to-day schedule of the trip! Click the graphic below!
This site contains affiliate links which means WE may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. We only provide links to products we actually use and/or wholeheartedly recommend! As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Pack and Store Food for a Road Trip
Road Trip Snacks and Food Recipes
Here’s a list of fantastic road trip snacks and food recipes. These are not just delicious, but also easy-to-pack and hassle-free to eat while you’re cruising down the highway.
- Portable Road Trip Snack Recipes
- Homemade Road Trip Snacks
- Road Trip Snacks for Adults
- Road Trip Snacks for Kids
- Gluten Free Road Trip Snacks
- Vegan Road Trip Snacks
- Granola Bar Road Trip Snacks
- Make Ahead Freezer Friendly Breakfasts for Road Trip Travel
Healthy Road Trip Snacks and Food
This list of recipes are curated with a focus on easy preparation, compact packing, and nutritional value. We’re firm believers that road trip food doesn’t need to be junk food; it can be refreshing, nourishing, and utterly irresistible.
- Healthy Road Trip Snacks
- Healthy Road Trip Food
- Low-Calorie Road Trip Snacks
- Healthy Portable Road Trip Snack Recipes
- Healthy Homemade Road Trip Snacks
- Healthy Road Trip Snacks for Adults
- Healthy Road Trip Snacks for Kids
- Healthy Gluten Free Road Trip Snacks
- Healthy Road Trip Make Ahead Freezer Friendly Breakfasts
Find Healthy Snack Ideas