If you enjoy outdoor adventures, you’ll love this list of Utah vacation ideas!
When you’re looking for the best things to do, best time to visit, what to pack and where to stay, it can be a bit overwhelming.
Use this list of Utah resources with tips, attractions, recommended activities and a packing checklist to help you plan your next trip.
We highly recommend adding the Utah National Parks to your itinerary!
Utah National Park Travel Guides
Use our Utah national park planning guides, our favorite itineraries and travel photography planner to help you organize the perfect trip to visit all 5 national parks!
- Arches Vacation Ideas
- Arches & Canyonlands 3 Day Itinerary and Photography Guide
- Bryce Canyon Vacation Ideas
- Canyonlands Vacation Ideas
- Capitol Reef Vacation Ideas
- Zion Vacation Ideas
When Is the Best Time to Visit Utah?
There are important things to know about visiting Utah and the 5 national parks during the different seasons of the year. You’ll need to be aware of the busy seasons. Check out these articles to know all about planning a trip during a specific season or month so you know in advance what to expect.
- Spring Break in Utah
- Moab in the Spring
- Utah in the Summer
- Utah Summer Vacation Ideas
- Park City Summer Attractions
- Utah in the Winter
- Best Time to Visit Utah National Parks
- Utah National Parks in the Spring
- Utah National Parks in the Summer
- Utah National Parks in the Winter
- Best Time to Visit Arches
- Arches in the Spring
- Arches in the Summer
- Arches in the Fall
- Arches in the Winter
- Best Time to Visit Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon in the Spring
- Bryce Canyon in the Fall
- Bryce Canyon in the Winter
Visiting Utah National Parks By Month
Utah Attractions and Things to Do
Here’s a list of things to do, see and photograph in Utah. Explore the various points of interest by driving, hiking or biking. And don’t forget to learn about all the best photo spots. These are all beautiful parks where you’ll want to take pictures of the stunning landscape!
- Things to Do at Arches
- Arches National Park Photography Spots
- Arches National Park Hiking Trails
- Arches Devil’s Garden Trail Guide
- Things to Do at Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Photography Spots
- Bryce Canyon Scenic Drive
- Bryce Canyon Navajo Loop Queen’s Garden Trail
- Things to Do at Canyonlands
- Canyonlands Hikes
- Things to Do at Canyonlands Island in the Sky
- Canyonlands Island in the Sky Scenic Drive
- Things to Do at Needles Canyonlands
Tips and Resources to Plan Your Utah Trip
Here’s a list of good resources for where to stay, what to pack and other helpful tips.
- Arches National Park Camping
- Where to Stay in Moab Near Arches
- Arches National Park Packing List for Summer and Winter
- Canyonlands Island in the Sky Campgrounds
- Needles Canyonlands Camping
- Where to Stay in Moab Near Canyonlands
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.