Arches National Park in Utah is a spectacular landscape that offers an unforgettable camping experience. If you’re interested in Arches National park camping, we’ve got all the information you need to know!
There is no park lodge at Arches National Park, but there is one developed campground. Use this Arches National Park travel guide to help you plan your vacation: when to make reservations, campground facilities and more!
With its stunning red rock formations and vast open spaces, it’s no wonder why so many campers choose to spend their nights here. So come explore the beauty of Arches National Park and experience the joys of camping!
As you plan your vacation, check out our 1, 2, and 3-day Arches National Park itineraries:
- Arches National Park in One Day
- Two Days in Arches National Park
- Three Days in Arches National Park
- Arches National Park and Canyonlands in One Day
This site contains affiliate links which means WE may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. We only provide links to products we actually use and/or wholeheartedly recommend! As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full Disclosure Policy.
A Photo Tour of Arches National Park
Take a visual tour through Arches National Park to see the stunning landscapes you’ll see when you visit!
Arches National Park Camping
Reservations for camping at Arches are required from March 1 to October 31. Between November 1 and February 28, all camping sites at Arches are first-come, first served.
There is one campground at Arches National Park with 51 total camp sites, each one accommodating ten people.
Facilities include: drinking water, picnic tables, grills and both pit-style and flush toilets.
Devils Garden Campground Information
The Devil’s Garden Campground is the only place in the park where you can camp.
It’s awesome to camp in a location surrounded by juniper and pinyon pines, and beautiful slickrock landscape. There are many Arches National Park hiking trails in the area to explore.
Devil’s Garden Facilities
- 53 sites
- Potable water
- Picnic tables
- Pit-style and flush toilets
- Pets are allowed in the campgrounds
The campground does not have the following:
- RV hook-ups
- Dump station
- Shower facilities
Devils Garden Campground Accessibility
- Two ADA accessible campsites with one site as a first-come, first-served for people with disabilities only. The other is available for reservation March-October, up to six months in advance. In winter all sites are first-come, first-served.
- The accessible sites are paved for wheelchair ease of use. The tent pad is dirt, but the rest of the area surrounding the picnic table, grill, and fire ring is paved.
- Accessible bathroom two sites from the ADA accessible campsite via a paved road.
- The campground road has slopes, speed bumps, and drainage ditches that may make travel by wheelchair difficult.
Devil’s Garden RV & Trailer Information
- Sites range in length from 20 to 40 feet.
- RV Allowed – Yes
- RV Max Length in Feet – 40
- Trailer Allowed – Yes
- Classification – This campground is a limited development campground.
RV Parks and Camping Near Arches National Park
One campground may not be enough for every camper that wants to visit Arches National Park, especially during the busy months. There are many other camping options near Arches National Park.
The following list of RV Parks near Arches National Park are private or commercially owned with modern conveniences like running water, showers, RV hook-ups, and more.
- Sun Outdoors Arches Gateway
- Sun Outdoors Canyonlands Gateway
- North Moab Campground
- Moab Downtown Campground
- OK RV Park
- Portal RV Resort
- Moab Rim Campground
Glamping Near Arches National Park
Glamping allows you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort and style in deluxe tents, cabins, tipis, and Airstreams! When glamping near Arches National Park, you can choose from a variety of glamping sites that offer amenities such as hot tubs, fire pits, and kitchenettes.
- Under Canvas Moab Glamping Tents
- Crooked Bindi Ranch Glamping Tents
- OK RV Park Glamping Tipi
- Canyonlands Gateway Glamping Cabins
- Sorrel River Ranch Glamping Cabins
- Arches Gateway Glamping Cabins and Airstreams
- The Wander Camp Canyonlands Glamping Tents
- Dead Horse Point State Park Glamping Yurts
BLM Campgrounds Near Arches National Park
You’ll find camping spots at BLM Campgrounds near Arches. Most individual campsites are first-come, first-served (no reservations available). Be prepared to pay at the campground with exact cash or check.
Some campgrounds are closed seasonally from the end of November to mid-February so be sure to check updated information!
Here’s a list of some of the campgrounds near Arches National Park that are open year-round:
- Goose Island Campground
- Grandstaff Campground
- Upper Onion Creek Campground
- Lower Onion Creek Campground
- Gold Bar Campground
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
BUY AT AMAZON: Arches and Canyonlands Guides and Maps
RV Camping Resources
Use our Arches National Park Packing List to make sure you have the right clothing and gear for visiting any time of year! Grab your free printable packing checklist by clicking the image below!