Here’s a list of hotels near Arches National Park, from budget-friendly hotels to higher-prices resorts.
Use this Arches National Park travel guide to know where to stay when planning your trip!
Since there are no Arches National Park hotels actually inside the park, only one small campground, most people stay in nearby Moab.
Here’s our list of hotels in Moab we recommend when visiting Arches!
Plus, be sure to check out these Arches National Park itineraries:
- Arches National Park in One Day
- Two Days in Arches National Park
- Three Days in Arches National Park
- Arches National Park and Canyonlands in One Day
This site contains affiliate links which means WE may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. We only provide links to products we actually use and/or wholeheartedly recommend! As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Hotels Near Arches National Park
There are all types of Arches National Parking lodging options. Check out this resource of where to stay near Arches National Park.
Plus – if you’ll be traveling as a family, check out this list of places to stay near Arches National Park with kids!
Moab Hotels Close to the Arches National Park Entrance
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moab – our pick for families
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Moab
- Hoodoo Moab, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Aarchway Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab – we enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel due to its location
Moab Hotels Near Restaurants and Shopping
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Moab
- Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Inn
- Kokopelli Lodgings – we enjoyed the Kokopelli Lodge that’s right in town
- Hotel Moab Downtown
- Gonzo Inn
- Purple Sage – our all-time favorite place to stay in Moab
- Moab Flats – we haven’t stayed here, but it’s just a bit down the street from Purple Sage and it would be our second choice
Resorts Near Arches National Park
- Sage Creek at Moab – Luxury condos, year-round pool and hot tub
- Red Cliffs Lodge – stay on the banks of the Colorado River that features a horse corral, Western film museum and Castle Creek Winery
Vacation Rentals Near Arches
There are a variety of vacation rentals in Moab. You’ll find many close to downtown, which is nice so you can walk to shopping and restaurants.
We like the condos, with attached garage, located just south of Moab to get away from the bustle of the town. Most are just a short 5 minute drive so they’re not “that” far!
Budget-Friendly Hotels and Cabins Near Arches
The best prices for hotels is during the off-season at Moab in the winter. But you can still find budget lodging options in Moab.
Our criteria for these budget hotels and cabins: free breakfast or kitchenette – or at least a small fridge and microwave. It’s amazing the cheap meals you can make with only a microwave! Eating meals in is one of the best budget tips for travel.
- Archview RV Resort & Campground – cabins with kitchenette
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground – cabins with kitchenette
- Motel 6 – free breakfast
- Super 8 by Wyndham – free breakfast
- Moab Gateway Inn – free breakfast
- River Canyon Lodge – some with kitchenettes
- Moab Red Stone Inn – kitchenette
- Silver Sage Inn – fridge and microwave
- Lazy Lizard Hostel – kitchen
- Moab Rim Campark – cabins with kitchenette
TIP: Check to see if bedding and towels are provided at the cabins at these campgrounds. The cost savings may not be worth the hassle, or you may not have the room, to pack sheets or sleeping bags and towels. We’ve stayed in cabins at Archview and Moab Rim Campark, but we live fairly close to Moab so it wasn’t inconvenient to pack sheets and towels.
Camping at Arches National Park
If you’re interested, here’s the information for Arches National Park camping. Plus there are RV resorts, campgrounds and primitive camping on public lands in and around Moab:
Best RV Resorts and Campgrounds
- Archview RV Resort & Campground
- Under Canvas Moab
- Moab Valley RV Resort & Campground
- Slickrock Campground
Camping Near Arches
BUY AT AMAZON: Arches and Canyonlands Guides and Maps
Planning an Arches National Park Vacation:
- Best Time to Visit Arches National Park
- Things to Do at Arches National Park
- Arches National Park Packing List
- Arches National Park with Kids
- Arches National Park Photography
- Arches National Park Tours
Things To Do Near Arches National Park
You’ll find a ton of other places to visit in Utah that are near Arches National Park to add to your itinerary:
- Things to Do in Moab
- Kid-Friendly Things to do in Moab, Utah
- Canyonlands National Park Island in the Sky
- Needles Canyonlands
- Dead Horse Point State Park