Looking for Arches National Park vacation ideas?
We’ve got you covered!
→ Do you need tips for planning your vacation? Check!
→ Do you want a list of things to do at the park? Check!
→ Do you wonder when it’s the best time to visit? Check!
→ Do you need to know what to pack for your trip? Check!
Use our Arches National Park resources with tips and recommended activities to help you plan your next trip.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Travel Guides for the Park
Use our favorite 3 day itinerary/photography guide, planning guide and park planner to help you plan the perfect trip!
- 3 Day Arches & Canyonlands Itinerary and Photography Guide
- Guide to Arches Photography & Things to Do
- Arches National Park Planner
When Is the Best Time to Visit?
There are important things to know about visiting the park during the different seasons of the year. You’ll need to be aware of the busy seasons at the park. Check out these articles to know all about planning a trip during a specific season or month so you know in advance what to expect.
- Arches National Park in the Spring
- Arches National Park in the Summer
- Arches National Park in the Fall
- Arches National Park in the Winter
Attractions and Things to Do
Here’s a list of things to do, see and photograph at the park. Explore the various points of interest by driving, hiking or biking. And don’t forget to know all about the best photo spots. This is one beautiful park where you’ll want to take pictures of the stunning landscape!
Tips and Resources to Plan Your Trip
Here’s a list of good resources for what to pack for your trip. Use the packing checklist no matter what time of the year you visit. And learn all about why you need the NP annual park pass, and where to buy it. Plus, there’s a fun list of national park gifts!
- Arches Packing Lists for Summer and Winter
- Where to Stay Near Arches National Park
- Is the US National Park Pass a Good Deal?
- National Park Themed Gift Guide
- National Park Ornaments
Where to Stay Near Arches:
There are no hotels in Arches so most people stay in the nearby town of Moab. You’ll find restaurants and places to shop which adds to the appeal to find accommodations in Moab.
There are all types of lodging in and near Moab from budget-friendly hotels to higher-prices resorts. You’ll also find vacation rentals, a hostel, campgrounds and RV parks
READ OUR FULL GUIDE: Places to stay near Arches National Park in Moab
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab – we enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel due to its location close to Arches.
• Purple Sage – our all-time favorite place to stay in Moab – walking distance to shopping, full kitchen, and only 8 units so you don’t feel lost in a large hotel.
• Red Cliffs Lodge – rooms up to 6 people – located 17 miles from Moab, this lodge is known for its beautiful location, winery and activities like horseback riding, fishing and more!
• Vacation Rentals – we really like rentals with a kitchen, washer and dryer and amenities like a swimming pool and hot tub.