Are you looking for an unforgettable vacation experience? Then glamping near Capitol Reef National Park, a stunning location in south-central Utah, is the perfect choice!
From luxury tents to rustic cabins, this Capitol Reef National Park guide details all the options available to choose from when it comes to glamping in the area.
Capitol Reef should be at the top of your list of places to visit in Utah if you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, scenic drives, photography, and more!
Check out these Capitol Reef done-for-you itineraries:
- Capitol Reef National Park in One Day
- Two days in Capitol Reef National Park
- Three days in Capitol Reef National Park
And grab our travel bundle with printable 1, 2 and 3-day itineraries to print and use to plan your vacation!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
A Photo Tour of Capitol Reef National Park
Take a visual tour through Capitol Reef National Park to see the stunning landscape and wildlife you’ll find in the park!
Glamping Near Capitol Reef National Park
Glamping is one of the best ways to enjoy the outdoors! You can observe the stars at night, breathe in fresh air, and reconnect with nature as you unplug from your daily routine.
There are no options for glamping IN the park. Capitol Reef National Park camping includes one established campground that allows tents and RVs and two backcountry camp sites.
Glamping Near Capitol Reef National Park
If you want a more glamorous camping experience, there are multiple glamping locations near Capitol Reef.
This 58- acre hotel includes a few glamping options: cabins, teepees, or Conestoga wagons. It is one of the most-visited glamping destinations near Capitol Reef National Park due to its location right outside the park near Torrey. Amenities for all glamping options include complimentary WiFi, double pillow top mattresses, natural fiber linens, and flatscreen TVs with cable (except for the Conestoga wagons). The glamping teepees and wagons are available from late May through September.
The best Capitol Reef glamping experience is staying in a Conestoga Wagon! With room for up to five people, these wagons are replicas of the original big wagons used by pioneers. The wagons have electricity, AC, heat, free WiFi, microwave, and fridge. Each wagon has its own private bathroom in a separate building just feet way. Plus you’ll enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet! You’ll love the location in Torrey that’s close to restaurants and shopping!
There are two types of rustic cabins for glamping at this RV Park located in Torrey.
- Log Cabins: two queen beds, a table, two chairs, microwave, small fridge, and a TV.
- Economy Cabins: queen bed, work space, and a TV.
Restrooms and showers are located in a separate facility nearby.
Every glamping cabin at this RV Park has a red rock view! There are three types of cabins available.
- Camping Cabins: 2 full-size beds, table, chairs, ceiling fan, and heater. You’ll need to provide your own linens or rent linens and use the restrooms and showers located in a separate facility nearby.
- Deluxe Cabins: 2 full-size beds, private bathroom with shower, table, chairs, ceiling fan, AC, heater, TV, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and linens.
- Super Deluxe Cabin: all the amenities of the Deluxe Cabin with the addition of a full kitchen, separate bedroom, and a sleeping loft
The cabins all have a patio with table and chairs, picnic table, and a fire pit. Other campground amenities include a pool, playground, and basketball court.
Located in Torrey, approximately five miles from Capitol Reef National Park this RV park is surrounded by majestic cliffs and expansive horizons. The rustic cabins and vintage trailer are fun options for glamping near Capitol Reef. Each cabin includes a queen bed with linens, free WiFi, front porch with chairs, picnic tables, fire pits. The Deluxe Cabin has an additional 2 sets of bunk beds (supply your own bedding or rent linens), microwave, and mini fridge.
This glamping spot near Capitol Reef is a hidden gem tucked away in the legendary red rocks in Torrey, Utah. This lodging features A-frame cabins with a spectacular view of Capitol Reef’s wilderness, providing an exquisite glamping experience. The property has three A-frame cabins: The Juniper, The Pinyon, and The Sage House. All of these cabins are provided with complete amenities needed for a stress-free glamping experience. Among the features at The Cabins at Capitol Reef are WiFi, a fireplace, a full kitchen, and views that will keep you coming back.
Plan a Capitol Reef Vacation
- Capitol Reef National Park Guide
- Capitol Reef National Park Packing List
- Best Time to Visit Capitol Reef National Park
- Things to Do in Capitol Reef National Park
Things to Do Near Capitol Reef
- Visiting Goblin Valley State Park
- Best Stops Along Scenic Byway 12
- Anasazi State Park
- Lower Calf Creek Falls Hiking Guide
- Escalante Petrified Forest State Park
- Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Bryce Canyon Travel Guide