Looking for US fall vacation ideas?
We’ve got you covered!
→ Do you need a list of US fall destinations add to your bucket list? Check!
→ Do you wonder what it’s like to take an autumn trip? Check!
→ Do you want a list of things to do on a trip in the fall? Check!
→ Do you need to know what to pack? Check!
Use our resources with tips, attractions, recommended activities and a packing checklist to help you plan a dream vacation!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Places to Visit in the US
Fall is a wonderful time to take a trip. Here’s a list US destinations that are awesome to visit this time of year. Now the hard part is deciding where to travel!
- US National Parks to Visit in the Fall
- List of National Parks by State
- National Park Vacation Ideas
- US Fall Road Trip Destinations
Places to Visit by Month in the Fall
There are important things to know about visiting US destinations during this time of year. Check out these articles to know all about planning a trip during a specific month so you know in advance what to expect.
- Must-Visit US National Parks in September
- Visiting US National Parks in October
- US National Parks to Visit in November
- Visiting Yellowstone in October
- Yellowstone in November
Travel Planning Guides
Use our planning guides, itineraries and travel planners to create the most amazing vacation during this time of year!
- Must-Read Tips for Visiting Arches in the Fall
- Outdoor Adventure at Grand Teton in the Fall
- Zion National Park in the Fall
- Fun Things to Do at Bryce Canyon in the Fall
- Must-Read Tips for Visiting Yellowstone in the Fall
- Yellowstone Vacation Planning Guide
- Yellowstone Vacation Planner + 4 Day Itinerary
- Yellowstone National Park Travel Planner
- 3 Day Arches & Canyonlands Itinerary and Photography Guide
- Guide to Arches Photography & Things to Do
- Arches National Park Planner
Things to Do
Fall is one of the best times of year to hike. Here’s a terrific list for enjoying the outdoors during this season when the weather is moderate and perfect to be outside.