From the majestic sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park to the stunning landscape of Arches National Park, Utah has something for everyone. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, then Utah National Parks tours are the perfect choice.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day trip or an extended adventure, booking a guided tour to visit Utah National Parks will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
You’ll find a variety of ideas for Utah National Park tours available to fit your needs: guided hikes, canyoneering, photography, river rafting, and off-road experiences!
Use our packing list for Utah National Parks to make sure you have the right clothing and gear for visiting any time of year! Grab your free printable packing checklist by clicking the image below!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
A Photo Tour of Utah National Parks
Take a visual tour through all five Utah National Parks to see the stunning landscapes you’ll see when you visit!
Best Time of Year For Utah National Parks Tours
The best time enjoy a guided tour at any of the five Utah National Parks depends on the type of experience you’re looking for.
It’s important to know the best times to visit Utah National Parks so you can maximize your experience to enjoy outdoor activities.
Utah National Parks in the Spring – Spring weather in Southern Utah is perfect for exploring the National Parks. While visiting you will see warmer days, but with nighttime temperatures still getting fairly cool. You might see an occasional rainstorm, but nothing that will prevent you from enjoying outdoor activities.
Utah National Parks in the Summer – Summer weather is HOT in Central/Southern Utah where the national parks are located. Bryce Canyon is a bit cooler due to its elevation. Summer monsoon season means heavy rain and lightning.
Utah National Parks in the Fall – Fall weather in Southern Utah is perfect for exploring the National Parks. While visiting you will see days starting to cool down from the intense summer heat. Expect warm days, but nighttime temperatures will start to cool down as the months progress.
Utah NP Mighty 5 AUDIO TOUR
“It’s just like having a tour guide along for the ride. You’ll hear stories, local tips & navigation play automatically, all based on your location. Best of all it doesn’t need cell signal, the tour works offline with GPS.”
Ideas For Utah National Parks Tours
Here’s the list of the guided tour options near all five Utah National Parks. You’ll find a variety of tour ideas: guided hikes, canyoneering, photography, river rafting, horseback riding, and off-road experiences!
Utah National Parks Scenic Drive App
We HIGHLY recommend the GyPSY Guide Scenic Drive App Tours for all five National Parks. Download the app to hear fun stories and local tips that play automatically as you drive, based on your GPS location!!
- Arches & Canyonlands GyPSy Guide Scenic Drive App Tour
- Capitol Reef GyPSy Guide App Tour
- Zion & Bryce Canyon Scenic Drive GyPSy Guide App
Utah National Parks Photography Guides
You CAN explore and photograph the Utah National Parks on your own with our Photography Guides! They include 1, 2 and 3-day itineraries that detail exactly when to visit the must-see attractions in the park to avoid the crowds! Plus a detailed list of the ideal photo locations and best times of day for each spot so you can capture images in the most ideal light!
- Arches & Canyonlands 3-Day Photography Guide and Itinerary
- Bryce Canyon 3-Day Itinerary & Photography Guide
- Capitol Reef 3-Day Itinerary and Photography Guide
- Zion National Park 3-Day Itinerary and Photography Guide
Tours Near Arches National Park
You can choose from a variety of Arches National Park tours: hiking, climbing, canyoneering, photography, and 4×4 Jeep tours!
- Arches National Park All Day Hiking Experience
- Sunset and Night Photography Tour in Arches
- Private Half-Day Canyoneering Tour Near Arches
- Full-Day Rock Climbing in Moab
- 4×4 Adventure in Arches National Park
- 2-Hour Xtreme 4×4 Experience in Moab
Tours Near Bryce Canyon National Park
Check out the fun Bryce Canyon National Park tours: hiking, climbing, horseback riding, and many other activities for all ages and levels of adventure!
- Guided Scenic Tour of Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Private Guided Hike and Picnic
- Full-Day Private Tour and Hike in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Ruby’s Horseback Adventures at Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Horseback Riding through Red Canyon
- One Hour Bryce Canyon ATV Tour
Tours Near Canyonlands National Park
There are so many fun Canyonlands National Park tours: hiking, canyoneering, 4×4 Jeep tour, river rafting, and photography to name a few. Booking a tour to explore Canyonlands is a great way to learn more about the area and its history.
- All-Day Hiking Tour at Canyonlands National Park
- 3-Day Backpacking Tour in Canyonlands National Park
- Sunrise Photography: Canyonlands and Dead Horse Point
- Private Half-Day Canyoneering Tour Near Canyonlands
- Full-Day Private Slot Canyoneering Tour Near Canyonlands
- Mountain Bike Tour in Canyonlands National Park
- Half-Day Canyonlands 4WD Tour
- Backcountry 4×4 Tour to Canyonlands National Park
- 4X4 Tour in Needles Canyonlands National Park
- Canyonlands Cataract Canyon Rafting Tour
Tours Near Capitol Reef National Park
With so many different Capitol Reef National Park tours available, you can choose one that best fits your interests and schedule. From guided hikes and Jeep tours to horseback riding and photography, there’s something for everyone!
- Capitol Reef Guided Llama Hike
- Capitol Reef National Park’s 2-Hour Horse Rides
- Capitol Reef Milky Way Photography Tour
- Capitol Reef Cathedral Valley Jeep Tour
- Private 4X4 Trip at Cathedral Valley, Capitol Reef
Tours Near Zion National Park
You’ll find a variety of Zion National Park tours: hiking, canyoneering, horseback riding, Jeep and ATV tours, and photography to name a few.
- Zion National Park: Private Guided Hike & Picnic
- The Narrows: Zion National Park Private Guided Hike
- East Zion Half-Day Canyoneering Tour
- VIP Guided Small-Group Tour with Photography in Zion National Park
- Sunset Horseback Ride at East Zion
- Zion Jeep (Morning) Premium Tour
- Cliff Sunset & Backcountry Off-Road Jeep Tour at East Zion
- UTV Morning Tour at Zion National Park