Our absolute favorite places to visit are Utah National Parks!
The landscape at each park is different: arches, canyons, hoodoos, balancing rocks, and more!
As you add Utah vacation ideas to your bucket list, visiting the national parks is a must!
We have created a list of helpful resources like travel guides, packing checklists, tips and more to help you plan your getaway!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Our national park vacation idea guides provide all the information you need to plan the perfect trip to visit all 5 Utah national parks!
- Arches Vacation Ideas
- Arches & Canyonlands 3 Day Itinerary and Photography Guide
- Bryce Canyon Vacation Ideas
- Canyonlands Vacation Ideas
- Capitol Reef Vacation Ideas
- Zion Vacation Ideas
When Is the Best Time to Visit?
There are important things to know about visiting these parks during the different seasons of the year. You’ll need to be aware of the busy seasons at the parks. Check out these articles to know all about planning a trip during a specific season or month so you know in advance what to expect.
- Best Time to Visit Utah National Parks
- Utah National Parks in the Spring
- Utah National Parks in the Summer
- Utah National Parks in the Fall
- Utah National Parks in the Winter
- Best Time to Visit Arches
- Arches in the Spring
- Arches in the Summer
- Arches in the Fall
- Arches in the Winter
- Best Time to Visit Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon in the Spring
- Bryce Canyon in the Fall
- Bryce Canyon in the Winter
Visiting Utah National Parks By Month
Attractions and Things to Do
Here’s a list of things to do, see and photograph at the 5 national parks. Explore the various points of interest by driving, hiking or biking. And don’t forget to learn about all the best photo spots. These are all beautiful parks where you’ll want to take pictures of the stunning landscape!
- Things to Do at Arches
- Arches National Park Photography Spots
- Arches National Park Hiking Trails
- Arches Devil’s Garden Trail Guide
- Things to Do at Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Photography Spots
- Bryce Canyon Scenic Drive
- Bryce Canyon Navajo Loop Queen’s Garden Trail
- Things to Do at Canyonlands
- Canyonlands Hikes
- Things to Do at Canyonlands Island in the Sky
- Canyonlands Island in the Sky Scenic Drive
- Things to Do at Needles Canyonlands
Tips and Resources to Plan Your Trip
Here’s a list of good resources for what to pack for your trip. Use the packing checklist no matter what time of the year you visit. And learn all about why you need the National Park annual park pass, and where to buy it. Plus, there’s a fun list of national park gifts!
- Arches National Park Camping
- Where to Stay in Moab Near Arches
- Arches National Park Packing List for Summer and Winter
- Canyonlands Island in the Sky Campgrounds
- Needles Canyonlands Camping
- Where to Stay in Moab Near Canyonlands
Extend Your Utah Trip!
Use this list of places to visit that are near the various national parks in the state.