Bryce Canyon is a stunning Utah National Park. Use our Bryce Canyon travel guide to plan the perfect vacation!
This guide to Bryce Canyon includes information about the hiking trails, scenic drives, photography spots and other things to do at the park.
Plus we share best times to visit, a packing list, recommended places to stay and more about planning a Bryce Canyon National Park vacation!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, we may earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you! Read the full Disclosure Policy.
Bryce Canyon Packing List
→ Download the free Bryce Canyon Packing List! Here’s a list of the items we recommend:
- Hiking shoes – Insulated winter boots (winter)
- Darn Tough hiking socks
- Water – carry a hydration pack or a refillable water bottle in your backpack
- Healthy food that’s portable and filling!
- Columbia fleece jacket – Insulated winter coat
- Wicking, quick-drying clothing – winter base layers
- Lip balm with UV protection
- Sun protection – sunscreen (even in the winter) and a sunhat
- UV sunglasses are good for summer and winter
- Travel hand sanitizer
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Bryce Canyon guides and maps
- First aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Camera gear – DOWNLOAD the free checklist!
A Photo Tour of Bryce Canyon National Park
Take a visual tour through Bryce Canyon National Park to see the stunning landscapes you’ll see when you visit!
Bryce Canyon Travel Guides
Start planning your trip to Bryce Canyon by using these resources with helpful information about visiting the park, services available, and ideas for activities to do there.
- Visiting Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park One Day Itinerary
- Two days in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Three Days in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Vacation Ideas
- Bryce Canyon Photography Guide
- Bryce Canyon to Zion: Itinerary and Guide
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bryce Canyon?
There are important things to know about visiting Bryce Canyon during the different seasons of the year. You’ll need to be aware of the busy seasons at the park. Check out these articles to know all about planning a trip during a specific season or month so you know in advance what to expect.
Visiting Bryce Canyon by Season
- Bryce Canyon National Park in the Spring
- Bryce Canyon National Park in the Summer
- Bryce Canyon in the Fall
- Bryce Canyon in the Winter
Visiting Bryce Canyon by Month
- Bryce Canyon National Park in January
- Bryce Canyon National Park in February
- Bryce Canyon National Park in March
- Bryce Canyon in April
- Bryce Canyon in May
- Bryce Canyon National Park in June
- Bryce Canyon National Park in July
- Bryce Canyon in August
- Bryce Canyon in September
- Bryce Canyon in October
- Bryce Canyon in November
- Bryce Canyon in December
Zion & Bryce Canyon AUDIO TOUR
“Download the app to your phone – no cell or wifi service needed. Based on your GPS location, the app takes you on a guided tour of the park and points out all the interesting features and stops. It’s like having a park ranger in the car with you.”
Attractions and Things to Do at Bryce Canyon
Here’s a list of things to do, see and photograph at Bryce Canyon. Explore the various points of interest by driving, hiking or biking. And don’t forget to know all about the best photo spots. This is one beautiful park where you’ll want to take pictures of the stunning landscape!
Things to Do at Bryce Canyon
- Things to Do at Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Activities
- Tourist Attractions in Bryce Canyon
- Bryce Canyon Views
- Bryce Canyon Scenic Drive
Bryce Canyon Photography
Bryce Canyon Hiking Trails
- Bryce Canyon Hikes
- Best Day Hikes at Bryce Canyon National Park
- Easy Hikes at Bryce Canyon National Park
- Navajo Loop Queen’s Garden Trail
Bryce Canyon Tours
Where to Stay near Bryce Canyon:
- Bryce Canyon Places to Stay
- Bryce Canyon Camping
- Bryce Canyon National Park RV Vacation
- Vacation Rentals Near Bryce Canyon
- Best Western Ruby’s Inn – easy access right outside the park
- Best Western Plus – also right outside the park
- Rent an RV – have it dropped off at your vacation destination!
Check Amazon for: Bryce Canyon Guides and Maps